Tuesday, April 18, 2017

A Sale is Happening

Funny story: I've been so caught up the past week or so in writing Bookland #4 (Which is going great, by the way. Thanks for asking! It should be out in June. Get psyched.) that I completely forgot that I had scheduled a sale on Amazon. A sale which starts today. Yep, fun.

So, with very little pomp or promotion, here's the deal. The Kinmark Saga's four books are each on sale for $0.99. That's down from $2.99 for the first and $4.99 for the other three. Also, both novellas set in its world, which are titled Ranger and Outcast, can be downloaded for free right now (until April 23) through Amazon.

The novellas absolutely can be read separately from The Kinmark Saga, in case you want a free taste of my writing before making a monetary commitment, but the whole world is also part of a larger work in progress. For more info on that, you can click the tab above here that says "One Story." It'll tell you about The Song of Creation, the overall story of which all six works on sale right now are a part.

Otherwise, feel free to click the Amazon link to the right or simply to search for Josh Brannan on Amazon itself. As far as I know, I'm the only one who will pop up.

Double otherwise, continue waiting for the next, and final, book in my Bookland series, The Story of Bookland. It's completely separate from my other works and has nothing to do with this sale. It is, however, pretty neat if you like weird things.

Now, get back to your taxes or post-taxes celebration! Maybe Uncle Sam will spend all your money on buying millions of copies of my books. It's for the greater good, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment