Monday, November 7, 2016

Election Eve

There are certain things self-important people like to do. Actually, there are a lot. For instance, if you were a self-important person, you would probably choose to post a few political posts on Facebook. I get that, but it's not my drug of choice. No, I'm more of a "give me your money" guy. Even more than that, I'm a "my books are awesome" guy. Are they? Should you? Well, I can't really answer that question. I can only encourage you to give them a try. More specifically, I can only encourage you to go to Amazon through the link on the right and sacrifice your hard-earned money in order to read a bunch of words I've written somewhat coherently and formed into a few stories. Please do so.

Aside from that, let me just break the bad news that the Cubs won the World Series. It sucks, and we're all in mourning. Let's hope it never happens again.

Anyway, have fun voting tomorrow! Your vote totally counts. You know, as like .00000000000001% of the electorate.

No comments:

Post a Comment