Monday, December 12, 2016

A Mediocre Sale

I'm sure you remember Booktober. As part of my "Make Reading Josh's Books Great Again" campaign, I offered up a sale to end all sales. You got all 4 books in The Kinmark Saga, a package currently selling for $17.96, for just $0.99 per book, $3.96 in all. I always feel somewhat insecure when doing math these days, and doing math in the morning is particularly unwise, but I'm pretty sure that's $14 in savings. Feel free to figure out the percentage for yourself.
 
In any case, it was quite the sale, and many of you jumped on it. This next one is... not as good. Don't blame me, Bookland is but a single book. True, its sequel just came out (click on the Amazon Author Page link to the right), but I can't mark it down until it's been available for a month at least. There are rules, you see. Like always, I don't get to set them.
 
So, Bookland is but a book, the first in a new series. All I can do is put it down to $0.99 and see how many of you jump on that marketing ploy and buy it. I hope you all do, and I really do think it's worth the price. I even think it's worth the $2.99 it's selling for now. No one has returned it as of yet, so buyers must agree.
 
Anyway, it will be going on sale from 12/22 through 12/29. If you don't feel like waiting, the current price is still, in my opinion, quite the bargain. Heck, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to hear about someone paying a few thousand for a copy. It's just that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment